Sunday, September 8, 2019

September. My Birthday Month.

I wanted o do something special for my birthday month. It's fun to celebrate all month long. My idea was to design a stained glass window for each day. Little did I know it was more work then I had anticipated just to come up with all the designs. I'm going to show you the fist few days I have so far. I am also adding some fun September surprises.

Labor Day
VJ Day
Autumn Colors
Grapes
Book Day
Together in Love

I know I have many days ahead. This is just a taste. Check out Etsy at Gommstudios to order a pattern for yourself.
These Thy Gifts

This window is going to the Spiritual and Religious show for judging at the end of the month.
Rahab.

Also going to the same show.
Possibilities
 is going to the Certain Women Show in Salt lake this month. More information to come about that in our newsletter. Have a Happy September.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FALL IN

I was thinking of the different ways we use the word "Fall"; In the military "Fall In" is to take your place in for...