Sunday, May 5, 2019

Surprise your Mom

Mothers day is coming up soon. I always get garden plants and flowers. Yes, I choose my own gifts. It's part of the fun to roam around the garden store.  If your Mom hasn't given you any hints, here are some ideas.


These garden markers are clear glass with cute fused veggies. They are pretty sturdy but I would bring them in if there is a late Spring hail storm. It has happened. A set of four is $30.00.

   

These fused pendants would be a unique gift for the lovely lady who gave you life. Be prepared for tears.

Picture Of Collectible Stained Glass Art Pieces
She would love this set of greeting cards from my series Women of Faith which are stained glass windows. The cards are printed on lovely linen paper that show the colors of the glass. They are $12.50 for 6 cards and envelopes.


I have star sun catchers that would look so nice in the kitchen window. She would think of you every time she looks outside. 

If you are still stumped, send me a message and we can come up with the perfect gift. 


Happy Mother's Day

1 comment:

FALL IN

I was thinking of the different ways we use the word "Fall"; In the military "Fall In" is to take your place in for...