Saturday, May 12, 2018

A Second Look

Folks keep advising us as artists that we need to tell our message over and over, as many as 7 times to get through. To Jeanne and I, we don't want to run the risk of becoming a boring, repeating record, skipping over and over.

But the advisors do have a point.
I saw The Last Jedi at the theatre with Jeanne and then found that when I viewed it at home, I liked it better. So maybe it's because I gave it a second chance. I found more to the story, I enjoyed the character development more. I watched it with different eyes, a different perspective. I liked it at the theater but I liked it more on the second viewing.

Does this mean that telling the story of how we build stained glass again might peak someone's interest. We showed how we put stained glass together on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD3Jh5SWKhQ&t=4s  
We like sharing our love for stained glass, with all it's nuances, we enjoy every project, there's always something to find interesting, Sometimes it's the challenges we encounter, sometimes Jeanne combines a different pallet of colors and creates something unique. So, maybe it remains interesting, even though we've said it before...let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FALL IN

I was thinking of the different ways we use the word "Fall"; In the military "Fall In" is to take your place in for...