Sunday, June 17, 2018

At the Country Club

The Riverside Country Club in Provo, Utah is hosting a show for the Utah Valley Art Guild. I am pleased to have two stained glass pieces in their show. It's a beautiful building and the owners are very nice. They had a difficult time at first trying to know how to hang stained glass in the show. That seems to be a challenge for our artwork. I am trying to display in lots of venues to teach them the different ways to hang and enjoy the windows. I was happy that a spot was prepared to hang the windows where light could be shown behind it. That is always the best way.

This window is called "Sakura".
I like the simplicity of it and the movement of the background glass.


The artwork was lots of fun. There is a group of very talented artists in our area.


It is a pretty colorful show


The piece we call "Someone to watch over me" hangs in front of the work-out room.


Jenna Von Benedikt had a presentation upstairs. 

We are lucky to have one of her paintings in our home.

The windows shown in this blog post are for sale and I would be happy to have them adorn your home or office. 

Contact us at www.gsg-art.com or email at david.gsglass@gmail.com. 

I also love to teach stained glass classes and invite you to join me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FALL IN

I was thinking of the different ways we use the word "Fall"; In the military "Fall In" is to take your place in for...